Location: Andover Hours: Mon – Fri 9am-5:30pm
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Client Services Team to deliver a range of management duties as well as marketing projects for our diverse range of clients, ensuring the smooth operation of both company and project undertakings.
Scope of the role:
- To support and manage the Client Services Team with a range of client’s work.
- Work with stakeholders across the company to help deliver projects.
- To manage your account(s) and those you support in a well organised and efficient way taking responsibility for aiding revenue growth as well as the day to day management of the account(s).
- Assessing and analysing capacity and deliverables both internally and externally.
- Deliver client campaign plans and ensure the right activity is in place to meet client objectives for website projects and ongoing support for SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Content Generation & Social Media.
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with the clients.
- To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan for your named accounts and supporting others to do so in order to meet client retention and budget targets.
- Where possible to identify, upsell and implement new projects, initiatives and campaigns in order to meet and exceed client's ROI and service expectations.
- To facilitate open communication between different departments on clients and projects.
- To conduct bi-weekly 121 meetings with each team member, weekly full team meetings and bi-annual appraisals.
- To ensure that relevant and accurate briefing is in place for all campaigns and ad hoc projects and that these are understood and agreed with your client(s).
- Working with the Account Execs to ensure marketing support is carried out to a high level, and ensuring correct levels of time are spent on each account.
- To ensure marketing campaigns/programmes are delivered successfully for the retained clients for; Social Media, Content Generation, Email Marketing, PPC and SEO.
- To document all projects and any actionable requests into the project management tool, ensuring tasks are assigned to the correct individual(s) supported by the studio.
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of your client(s) market is regularly maintained and understood on an ongoing basis.
- To maintain regular contact with your client(s) as well as the Team’s clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all queries.
- To investigate client problems - escalating to Account Director where necessary.
- To play an active role in meeting or exceeding client expectations for monthly marketing support campaigns, reporting on results to ensure visibility of improvements / ROI.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Management experience
- Marketing experience
- Experience of working within an agency or marketing department (desirable)
- Good understanding of marketing campaigns and programmes of work
- Excellent project/campaign management skills
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Proactive and highly organised, with excellent information management skills a proven ability to multi-task
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas
- Able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about marketing, with a general thirst for digital knowledge
- Bright, motivated and driven
- Positive thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good sense of humour
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Finish at 5pm on Fridays (subject to workload)
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays)
- Regular social outings
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking + within walking distance of train station
For over 18 years iCandy Design has specialised in creating solutions for a range of UK & International clients. We work with luxury, technology and heritage brands delivering marketing materials and bespoke digital solutions.
We excel at creativity, problem-solving marketing & sales issues and delivering tailored digital solutions.
If you are interested in this position then please email your CV or apply in writing. Get in touch.
Job Types: Maternity Cover, fixed term, 13 months Apply
Salary: On application
If you are interested in this position then please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or apply in writing to:
iCandy Design Ltd., 22a Marlborough Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 1DQ
Please note: No recruitment agencies, thank you.