Location: Andover Hours: Mon – Fri 9am-5:30pm
For over 15 years iCandy Design has specialised in creating solutions for a range of UK & International clients. We work with luxury, technology and heritage brands delivering bespoke solutions from simple CMS sites throughout to fully integrated e-commerce solutions.
We excel as a company in problem-solving processes and delivering branding & products that enable our clients to expand their online presence & increase ROI.
Your role within the company will be varied and diverse. Our clients often require both online and offline creative and you will work closely with the studio team to deliver branding, printed materials, and responsive web design.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a creative spark who is eager to show the world what they can do. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for detail and passion for growing and enhancing your skills and knowledge in all areas of design.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- An up-to-date portfolio
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Design Theory (Typography, Colour, Grid Layout etc.)
- Experience in a graphic design role (Web + digital, Branding, Print)
- An understanding of responsive web design
The following are not essential but would be desirable:
- Gym membership
- Finish at 5pm on Fridays (subject to workload)
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 UK bank holidays) + an extra day per year of service (up to 5 days)
- Regular social outings
- Onsite parking + within walking distance of train station
- Modern, open plan air-conditioned offices
Job Type: Full-time (Maternity cover leading to potential permanent contract) Apply
If you are interested in this position then please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in writing to:
iCandy Design Ltd., 22a Marlborough Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 1DQ
Please note: No recruitment agencies, thank you.