Having a CMS is crucial for your business to stay competitive. Particularly with the increased requirement for more relevant content, to enhance your SEO and generate traffic to your website. A good CMS should provide a way for you to regularly update your website with ease, ensuring your content remains fresh and up-to-date.
What 3 things should a great CMS provide?
- Most importantly a CMS provides a friendly interface. It should be easy to navigate, even for the most technically challenged. As a system your business will use frequently, you want it to be as hassle-free when it comes to uploading a piece of content or making changes to a previous article.
- Flexibility, you want your CMS to grow and change as your business does. For example, if you double your product catalogue you want your CMS to be able to support and maintain your site speed with the increase of data and traffic.
- A responsive CMS website that saves you time, the content you upload should work seamlessly on all devices; mobile, tablet and desktop. This means you only have to upload one version of your content.
Achieving these key factors is often difficult with an off-the-shelf CMS, you are limited to templated solutions in both design and functionality, running the risk of looking like everyone else. This can also be a problem when it comes to hardcoded websites because they can be inaccessible and a hassle when you need to make small changes and updates. This is why both hardcoded and off-the-shelf websites are not always viable long-term solutions for generating traffic and growing your business.
When we developed our CMS, Syrup, we designed it to be an intuitive system. A CMS that could be tailored to each businesses’ unique needs, whilst supporting growth. At iCandy Design, we know that when it comes to websites there is not a one size fits all solution.
What are the benefits of Syrup?
- A completely unique website, no off-the-shelf solutions or dodgy plug-ins.
- Easy to use interface, providing you full control.
- Full training and support, once we build your website we don’t leave you hanging.
- Developed around your business, no constraints.
- Built right up-to-date, with the latest trends and Google algorithm changes.
- Optimised and proven on high volume traffic sites, supporting your business as it grows.
- Offers all the essential features for e-commerce websites including, promotion options, related and featured products, dynamic shopping cart, payment and shipping options.
- High level of performance integration and extensibility.
- Responsive, a website optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Working with iCandy Design…
At iCandy Design, we don’t give you an off-the-shelf CMS, we provide you with a tailored CMS solution. We work with our clients to fully understand their requirements as a business, to advise and develop a solution that will generate results! Above all, we will develop a CMS platform that is flexible, user-friendly and agile for when your business grows. Once built we provide full training and support, giving you control, to help you generate leads and grow your business.
Don’t just take our word for it, view our work and see what our clients have to say.